Changes in 2020
New in 20201208:
- Vector graphics windows now have more contextual menu commands.
- Vector graphics windows can now be zoomed back to 100% using a new "Actual Size" menu command.
New in 20201130:
- Terminal views now render Sixel graphics much more quickly.
New in 20201125:
- All icons now use system-provided symbol artwork on macOS 11 "Big Sur".
- Alert messages have a new style, and on macOS 11 they now use larger buttons.
New in 20201001:
- Preferences window Formats pane now has a "Mouse Pointer Color" setting, with Red (default), Black or White options.
New in 20200908:
- Floating keypad windows have a new appearance.
New in 20200727:
- Sessions can now have an associated Macro Set, which becomes the current set when the session first runs.
- The current macro set is now tied to the active terminal window, and is automatically restored when switching windows.
New in 20200502:
- Macros can now be invoked by toolbar items. Each item is bound only to a particular macro number, dynamically showing its action in the toolbar (as you switch to different macro sets).